We are currently booked for events so have turned off online ordering. If you would like to place an order for a Grazing Box please contact us and we will do our best to meet your request.
My grazing boxes are perfect for a fun-filled family day in the park, to share around a joyful dining table with friends, to take on a romantic picnic, or to stylishly adorn the kitchen counter, or to nibble on throughout the day.
Curated with the finest seasonal Australian produce, premium artisan cheeses, delicious accompaniments and irresistible handmade sweets, so you can just unwrap and graze the day away!
Example grazing box menu:
- Assortment of cheeses
- Seasonal dip such as Hummus with Sunraysia olive oil and pistachios
- Oregon smoked cacciatore, Australian-made from a traditional family recipe
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Selection of dried fruit and nuts
- Assorted Crackers
Option to include some sweets:
- Signature Rocky Road Rounds (chocolate, marshmallows, Oreos, roasted hazelnuts, jelly frogs, presented as delectable bite-sized medallions)
- Signature salted double chocolate chunky brownies (A secret family recipe with the perfect amount of crunch on the outside, chewy, fudgy goodness on the inside, with generous chunks of delicious chocolate and a dash of Sea Salt on top to balance the sweetness)
Bookings close Wednesday 4pm each week.
- Pick up from the Inner West’s sunny suburb of Annandale on your nominated time between 9-10am.
- If you cannot make it to Annandale we are happy to meet an Uber driver that you have arranged for your pick up time. Alternatively, contact us with the delivery details and we will provide you with a delivery quote.
- If you have any requests, please do not hesitate to email and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
(Whilst care is taken items may come in to contact with wheat, eggs, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, milk and seafood).
This grazing box is hands down the best I’ve ever had. Perfect adult grazing for our two year olds birthday party. The presentation, quality, taste and value of this product is exceptional. Can’t recommend Lia highly enough. Thank you so much!
Thank you for our beautifully curated grazing box.
Lia has impeccable taste and her attention to detail is second to none. Each item tied in perfectly with one another to create an absolutely delicious and visually stunning grazing box. The savoury and sweet box was generous and wonderful to graze on, the perfect combination of a little bit of everything.
Thank you again Lia for the box you put together for my husband and I, we absolutely loved it!
This box is the ultimate luxury picnic all ready to eat.
Ordered for my husbands birthday to enjoy during lockdown in the back garden and couldn’t have been received any better.
It has everything you need from meats, cheeses, crackers, fruit and sweets. Will definitely last the 2 of us for a few days and will enjoy every second of it. Delicious.
I was nicely surprised when I went to pick up my Feast Box from Lia as a surprise for my husbands 30th birthday. Unfortunately my grand plans for my husbands 30th birthday celebrations were cancelled as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak. Thinking outside the square before tighter restrictions were implemented by the government, I organised a Feast Box with a mix of savoury and sweet to graze on in the park paired with a bottle of wine. I was touched by Lia's efforts to make it a special birthday to be remembered. We were blown away by her presentation and the value of each box she hand picks together. I look forward to calling on Lia again for future celebrations. Thank you again Lia for making this memory of my husband and I's one to always be remembered. XXX
We had one of the boxes for our NYE picnic and it was perfect - didn't have to do a thing, and it was perfect. So delicious. There were six of us, and it was really generous. I'll be getting one next year for sure.