My grazing boxes are perfect for a fun-filled family day in the park, to share around a joyful dining table with friends, to take on a romantic picnic, or to stylishly adorn the kitchen counter, or to nibble on throughout the day.
Curated with the finest seasonal Australian produce, premium artisan cheeses, delicious accompaniments and irresistible handmade sweets, so you can just unwrap and graze the day away!
Example grazing box menu:
- Assortment of cheeses
- Seasonal dip such as Hummus with Sunraysia olive oil and pistachios
- Oregon smoked cacciatore, Australian-made from a traditional family recipe
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Selection of dried fruit and nuts
- Assorted Crackers
Option to include some sweets:
- Signature Rocky Road Rounds (chocolate, marshmallows, Oreos, roasted hazelnuts, jelly frogs, presented as delectable bite-sized medallions)
- Signature salted double chocolate chunky brownies (A secret family recipe with the perfect amount of crunch on the outside, chewy, fudgy goodness on the inside, with generous chunks of delicious chocolate and a dash of Sea Salt on top to balance the sweetness)
Bookings close Wednesday 4pm each week.
- Pick up from the Inner West’s sunny suburb of Rozelle on your nominated time between 9-10am.
- If you cannot make it to Rozelle we are happy to meet an Uber driver that you have arranged for your pick up time. Alternatively, contact us with the delivery details and we will provide you with a delivery quote.
- If you have any requests, please do not hesitate to email and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
(Whilst care is taken items may come in to contact with wheat, eggs, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, milk and seafood).